POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : mesh2 wants a texture but I want a material : mesh2 wants a texture but I want a material Server Time
4 Aug 2024 12:18:13 EDT (-0400)
  mesh2 wants a texture but I want a material
From: Andrew Rowson
Date: 14 May 2003 18:40:58
Message: <3ec2c5fa$1@news.povray.org>
Creating objects in wings3D gives a mesh2 object which has a texture
section. It seems to require a texture in this otherwise it won't render and
I have a material I want to give to the material. Is there a way to give the
mesh a material which ignores the texture defined in the mesh thing? Doing
"object{blah material{mesh_mat}}" has no effect.
Ta